SAFELY KILL DANGEROUS FLEAS & TICKS! WITH THE SAFEST LAB APPROVED FORMULA!
2022 TOP RECOMMENDED PRODUCT BY PET LOVERS
No one likes uninvited guests! Especially those who will harm your pets and family! A single tick can lay on average of 3000 eggs at a time…
Imagine not having to physically brush/check your Baby for Fleas and Ticks every single day...
INTRODUCING OUR NEW AND IMPROVED 2022 FLEAPROTECTOR™ FLEA & TICK COLLAR
It’s probably the Best investment that you can make for your furry friend’s long-term health.
Formulated by a team of Elite Veterinarians!
WE’RE #1 FOR THE BEST COLLAR IN THE MARKET!
PURRRFECT FOR THE FURRY FRIEND IN YOUR FAMILY!
FleaProtector™’s Flea Collar is one of the best selling and effective Flea Collars for Pets on the market.
While Other Brands use high concentration of chemicals in their Anti-Flea collars which have proven to harm your Pets! FleaProtector™ is Lab tested and proven to be safe! We are the #1 Safest Anti-Flea Collar for Cats & Dogs in the Market.
FleaProtector™’s Flea Collar offers up to 8 Months of Protection against Fleas, Ticks, and Mosquitos.
Ticks can cause serious damage to the health of your pets, while the greatest danger is not in the bite of the ticks, but in those diseases that the insects can carry. We know that parasite problems can be tough and expensive to fix, the good thing is that we can now avoid them with the FleaProtector™ Flea Collar!
- Long Lasting: Protects your pet up to 8 months of constant Flea and Tick prevention so you can be worry free!
- Easy To Adjust: Simply put the collar around your pet’s neck like a regular pet collar and cut off the extra for a perfect fit!
- Comfortable: Breathable, and non-greasy!
- Waterproof: No need to waste time taking the collar off everytime your pet takes a bath, just set it and forget it!
- Cost-Effective: Saves you Money from Expensive treatments or Vet Visits!
FleaProtector™ Safely releases Flea & Tick repelling chemicals over your pet’s body, Fleas & Ticks are gone when in contact with these ingredients.
FleaProtector™ guarantees to alleviate Flea, Tick, and Mosquito problems so that you can live stress-free about your pet’s well-being.
- Larger Breeds (connect 2 collars together to form 1 extra-large collar)
- Key Ingredients: Imidacloprid, Flumethrin, and Glycerol
Can my pet wear the FleaProtector™ with other products to fight off pests?
– Yes, we made it so pet’s can wear it alongside other products without any problems, however it is not necessary.
Do I have to keep the FleaProtector™ on my pet all the time?
– No, it is not required to keep the FleaProtector™ Flea Collar on your pet all of the time, however it is safe to keep it on your pet. If you would like to take it off, simply put it back in the original packaging that it came with to allow the FleaProtector™ to last longer.
Is FleaProtector™ safe for pets that have seizures?
– Yes, however if you believe that the ingredients that are in the FleaProtector™ might cause an allergic reaction, please do not use it.
Is it safe for small puppies, kittens, or pets with sensitivity?
– Yes, it is made for even the most sensitive pets, even bunnies, goats, sheep, and more!
Is FleaProtector™ safe for other pets like rabbits etc.?
– Yes, the ingredients should be safe for rabbits, and other pets. Please check if your pet is allergic to the ingredients.
WHY IS FLEAPROTECTOR™ THE BEST CHOICE?
- Best Flea & Tick Collar on the market!
- Effective prevention for Fleas & Ticks!
- Veterinarian 5 Star Rated!
- Saves $$$ – More affordable than an expensive Vet Visit & it has Free Shipping!
- Live Stress-Free knowing your Pet’s Health is in Good Hands!
- Best Investment for Pet Lovers!
Order Now & Stop Deadly Parasites!
SO, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Scroll up and select the Dog or Cat Flea Collar and the amount that you want to order and click “Buy it Now” to try the FleaProtector™ today like thousands of pet owners have already, and finally be able to let your pets enjoy a parasite-free life!
BEWARE of imitation Devices*
NOT SOLD ON EBAY*
(They are less effective and can cause harm to your pets)